Subject: Ed: Member States’ data sets under the recast Drinking Water Directive Article 18.1 c, d, and e (exceedances, incidents and derogations) – transfer into Reportnet 3 - update
From: "Leena Albreht" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2024 16:46:12 +0200

Palun registreerida

Saatja: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: neljapäev, 24. oktoober 2024 12:01
Adressaat: [email-masked]
Teema: Member States’ data sets under the recast Drinking Water Directive 
Article 18.1 c, d, and e (exceedances, incidents and derogations) – transfer 
into Reportnet 3 - update

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear members of the Drinking Water Directive Expert Group,

As announced during the 17th DWEG meeting, please find attached the updated 
joint EEA/ENV letter in relation to the recast Drinking Water Directive 
Article 18.1 c), d) and e).

Best regards,

THE CLEAN WATER SERVICES TEAM

ENV DRINKING WATER

European Commission

DG Environment

Directorate C – Zero Pollution

Unit C2 – Marine Environment and Clean Water Services

B-1049 Brussels, Belgium

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Please visit our homepage on  <http://ec.europa.eu/environment> 
http://ec.europa.eu/environment

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/EUEnvironment> 
<https://twitter.com/EU_ENV>   <https://www.youtube.com/EUEnvironment>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message and any attachments 
are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may 
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded 
that the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. If you have 
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and 
irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.